M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
This is a new program; please contact admissions staff for launch date.
The Educational Objectives for the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership include:
- To develop a vision of transformative education grounded in an understanding of human development and the evolution of consciousness and culture.
- To acquire the skills of curriculum development grounded in an understanding of personal and cultural transformation.
- To develop Creative Inquiry practices and skills.
- To cultivate leadership capacities that further professional engagement in education.
Graduation Requirements for M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- Students are expected to complete 45 units of coursework and a Capstone project.
- Students are expected to complete a Creative Action Project (Capstone). This project may be completed individually or collaboratively.
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR|
Transformative Education I
Human Development I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry I
Curriculum Development I
Education and Generative Entrepreneurship
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership I
Transformative Education II
Diversity & Cultural Praxis I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry II
Curriculum Development II
Transforming Educational Organizations II
Collaborative & Cultural Leadership II
Transformative Education III
Human Development II
Leadership & Creative Inquiry III
Human Development III
Transforming Educational Organizations I
Leadership & Creative Inquiry IV