This unique hands-on event is designed to introduce prospective students to the principles and practices that guide Transformative Learning at Meridian as well as orient participants to Meridian's Graduate Degree Programs in Psychology and how they support students in developing the skills and capacities necessary to be practitioners in clinical, organizational, and educational settings.
At this Group Information Meeting prospective students will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Admissions staff and learn about the degree and certificate programs.
- Learn from core faculty about Meridian’s Psychology curriculum and what sets it apart from other schools.
- Participate in activities led by core faculty, which are specifically designed to provide prospective students with direct experience of the principles and practices that guide Transformative Learning at Meridian.
- Become familiar with the application and admissions processes.
- Discuss financial assistance options and learn about the financial assistance process.
- Engage in dialogue with Meridian faculty, staff, and other prospective students.
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Sonoma Center - 47 Sixth Street, Petaluma, California, 94952
Fee: Group Information Meeting attendance is free of charge, but registration is required.