We live in a time of agonizing challenges and creative disruptions that require a deeper and higher order of capability from those who choose to contribute to the human and more than human future.
Integral practitioners from around the world are converging in Berlin on June 10 - 11, 2017 to learn from each other about the capabilities, methods, models and practices that they are innovating in the context of their professional engagements.
The format of this gathering will not be like a typical conference organized by keynote speakers, panels and workshops. Instead both the designing and implementing of the convergence will lean into the chaordic self-organizing processes that support emergent discovery and are intrinsic to integral practice. Contributors will include distinguished, and established integral practitioners who will help to catalyze learning and discovery with aspiring and early career practitioners
What is an Integral Practitioner?
Integral practitioners foster the development and transformation of individuals, teams, organizations and communities by empowering the whole person and the whole system. In domains such as education, business, healing, coaching and the arts, integral practitioners bring imagination to complex challenges in the service of transforming mindsets, cultures and social systems.
Integral practitioners make an impact by:
- Facilitating incremental, adaptive and transformative change.
- Engaging the vitality and emergence of development and evolution.
- Securing the function of integrity in integral practice.
- Developing the whole person: cognitively, emotionally, somatically, and spiritually.
- Integrating action and reflection by cultivating consciousness capacities.
- Anchoring the sacred by reuniting the artistic and the scientific.
- Healing division within complex systems of relationships.
- Innovating prototypes that can be scaled while sustaining beauty and practicality.
- Inhabiting both the contemplative and the performative.
- Inquiring through both expressive and scientific methods.
- Leading in ways that take responsibility for the whole
- Evolving new methods of creative collaboration.
Why the Integral Practitioner Convergence?
We live amidst accelerating environmental and social degradation as well as intensifying social and technological complexity.
In response to these challenges, transformative initiatives are emerging and converging all around the globe. Our global circumstances require practitioners involved in transformation and leadership to develop a unique ecology of competencies that is complex enough for the requirements of the present.
Many of us are are called to lives of sacred purpose where we seek to join professional livelihood with personal meaning and passion. However, there is a widening gap between the challenges of complexity and our individual and collective capabilities.
To realize our potential for passionate and meaningful livelihood, we must close this gap by building a bridge of capability.
During the Convergence You Will:
- Experience a diverse community of inquiry and practice.
- Engage with established Integral Practitioners from around the world - in-person and via live video - regarding their professional work and learning journeys.
- Connect with other aspiring and emerging practitioners.
- Collaborate with others in prototyping your practice idea.
- Discover the distinct web of competencies required for realizing your unique vision of integral practice.
- Participate in the ongoing development of the Integral Practitioner Convergence.
- Explore the core consciousness capacities vital for Integral Practitioners.
Who Should Participate:
Participants include aspiring, established, and distinguished Integral Practitioners in the domains of education, business, healing, coaching, and the arts.